Your rigor, your team spirit and your optimism make you a sought-after candidate.
At TAU, we understand everything is a matter of balance. We want to be a partner in your health. In order to achieve that, we have given ourselves the mission to offer you high quality organic products. Whether it’s for passion or to take care of you health, TAU will accompany you in your approach and will make you discover a variety of foods and products that will contribute to your health.
· Supervise the work of the clerks;
· Make orders;
· Perform proper reception of orders;
· Verify the invoices;
· Do the inventory management;
· Prioritize tasks and delegate them to the department clerks;
· Label products and fill merchant counters and shelves according to TAU’s quality standards;
· Do the quality control of fruits and vegetables;
· Perform maintenance and marketing tasks;
· Respond to customer needs with a smile and courtesy;
· Ensure product rotation.
· To have time management skills;
· To be well organized;
· To like the contact with people;
· To be interested by natural and organic food.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person