This part-time role has big-time impact! The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean, and well-presented at all times. We hire people who love challenges, who make things happen, and who are passionate about what they do. As part of our team, you’ll work with people ready to help you reach higher, grow your potential, and do more.
- Offer exceptional customer service, from a sincere greeting to an efficient check out
Bring out the best in each customer by suggesting the right footwear and apparel
Share what they know—and love—about our products
- Stock, straighten and clean the store
Work both front and back of store as needed
- At least 16 years old (or 18 years old in CA or WA)
- Available to work at least three 4-hour flexible shifts per week—including one weekend shift (varies by store)
Comfortable with or willing to learn technology (such as computers, hand-held and mobile devices)
Strong communication skills
Ability to perform essential functions of the role
Previous work experience (preferred, not required), particularly in a customer-facing role
Generous Teammate discount (50% off full-price items and 30% off sale or outlet items)
Monthly bonus incentive pay eligibility
- Ability to participate in special contests with opportunity to win merchandise and other exclusive prizes
- High-energy and inclusive environment, working alongside people who aren’t afraid of a challenge and appreciate the power of a team
Opportunities for full-time and management roles
Flexible work schedules available
The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Teammate is expected to model Under
Armour’s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
- Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
- Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fastâ€paced and deadlineâ€oriented environment.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.
Previous retail experience preferred.
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.