Sturgeon Creek I Retirement Residence is now accepting resumes for the position of:
As the Dishwasher you would be responsible for all washing of dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, and/or other kitchen items as required.
- The knowledge to be able to understand the proper food handling and storage procedures.
- The ability to understand and follow-out orders.
- The ability to work accurately and quickly.
- Previous experience with the elderly would be considered an asset.
- Able to speak and write - English
- Received at least two (2) doses of a Health Canada approved Covid-19 vaccine.
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodation in our recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please contact us.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person