CTA Lab is seeking Laboratory Tester in the asphalt and concrete materials lab.
Terms of Employment:
Base rate $17.00/hr during probation then $19.00/hr + benefits. Full-time opportunities available in-person. Start date July 4, 2023.
All employees are registered in our corporate carpool & discounted bus pass program, including emergency taxi ride home and monthly prizes (like new bike, restaurant gift cards and more). This program is no-cost to employees!
1. Asphalt and concrete testing;
2. Working with and providing support to other members with laboratory test; and
3. Performing other related duties as assigned.
- No experience, will train;
- Numeracy skills, strong organizational, self-initiator, time-management and multi-tasking skills is an asset; lift up to 25 kg; and
- Availability to work throughout 2023.
Where are we located:
- Near Franklin Blvd / Bishop St in Cambridge, free parking on-site.
- 13min bus ride from Cambridge Center (mall), Bus 53/ Bus 203
- 30-40min from Cambridge Smart Center, Bus 51/203, Bus 203/53, Bus 203
- 45 min bus ride from Conestoga College Doon/ Cambridge Campus, Bus 203.
- 15 min walk from Neuron e-scooter, e-bike drop off (http://neuronapp.page.link/uMwm)
What we offer:
- Commuter benefit (after probation), conditions apply;
- Employee exclusive programs (after probation);
- Carpool programs, including emergency taxi ride home programs are available;
- Rate of pay is posted for an individual is who available to work full-time until Dec 14, 2023.
How to apply:
This ad is posted because there are job vacancies in our organization. Resume can be submitted through Indeed.
Please note, applicants seeking part-time employment - this is a full-time position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This firm works to ensure safety during the COVID-19 pandemic; there are existing policies. Facility is retrofit with ceiling fans, ventilation and maintains low staff capacity. Should you have concerns, please ask.
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-12