We currently require a full-time employee to pick-up and deliver our premium powersports in the local area who can also perform jobs within and around our shop for our Sales, Service, and Parts Departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Haul motorcycles, ATVs, and / or snowmobiles to and from destinations across south-central Ontario;
- Pick-up parts, tools, etc from suppliers when needed;
- general labour around the shop including, but not limited to, custodial and maintenance duties, stocking shelves, uncrating / assembling products and loading and unloading the shop daily.
Qualifications and Skills
- G license required; GM license preferred;
- Clean driver's abstract;
- Comfortable driving pick-up truck and trailer in various traffic scenarios and in urban and rural environments;
- Physically able to lift and push substantial weights;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Courteous and friendly demeanor with customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
We ensure compliance with all provincial guidelines in their Covid-19 Response Framework in addition to providing remote and online purchase options to our customers for all that we sell: major units, parts, accessories, and apparel.
- Light Truck & Delivery Drivers: 1 year (preferred)
- Class GM Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person