Do you love taking care of others?
Are you a committed person who cares about the well-being and quality of life of the people around you?
Do you want to have the time to provide our residents with attentive care?
If you said yes to these questions, continue reading and you could have the chance to turn this passion into a career!
We have a wonderful employment opportunity for you at Groupe Sélection, in the care sector of one of our retirement residences!
- See to the comfort, well-being and general needs of residents;
- Establish a helping and trusting relationship with the residents;
- Accompany residents on their outings and in all other daily tasks;
- Ensure the quality, safety and efficiency of the care and services offered;
- Ensure response to call bells or any other emergency situation.
Groupe Sélection is a proud Quebec company and a leader in the creation of intergenerational living environments. Being with a senior clientele, rich in stories and experience, having time to share their daily lives, smiles and laughter, this is what we offer you in one of our Sélection Retraite residences.
- Skilled in communication, listening and excellent in interpersonal relations;
- Empathetic and demonstrate an interest in retirees;
- Respectful, reliable and show discretion.
- DEP “Assistance to persons in health facilities” or DES combined with PAB training from a recognized school;
- Have passed the PDSB and CPR courses, first aid;
- Experience working in residences (asset).
- To be part of the growth of a proud Quebec business and an international leader in the creation of intergenerational living environments;
- Depending on your employment status, after three months’ service you benefit from basic drug insurance fully paid by Groupe Sélection as well as a flexible and comprehensive group insurance plan;
- A full EAP to take care of your mental health and that of your family;
- An extremely generous referral program to encourage you to refer someone you trust;
- A meal prepared with love to allow you to eat at a lower cost;
- Internal training to allow you to progress professionally and broaden your skills;
- To work in a pleasant, clean and well-maintained environment;
- To recognize your successes, your efforts are rewarded (traveller trophy, loyalty program, etc.)
With us, you will be able to forge ties that go well beyond your shift. We have created a team atmosphere here because we work with good cheer.
Do you see yourself in this position, wanting to be part of our seniors’ stories?
Send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.