About CRU GROUP.
Founded in 2004, CRU Group provides staffing solutions and claims management services for the Property & Casualty industry across North America. CRU Adjusting Group currently operates four main units: Catastrophe Response Unit Inc. Canada, Catastrophe Response Unit USA Inc., market-leading specialty claims adjusting firm Maltman International and The Academy of Insurance Adjusting (AIA). The Group's Head Office is in Toronto, Canada.
This role will be responsible for assisting various administrative functions for CRU GROUP. The position will be based out of our Edmonton, Alberta office which is located at 4246 97 Street NW.
Reporting to: SVP & NORAM Director of Transportation Services
- Administrative duties: filing, copying, scanning, typing
- Greet and assist visitors in the office
- Receive and distribute mail
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Assist in sending out claim documents
- Prepare, submit, and monitor invoices
- Data entry- new claim information
- Managing office supplies
- Assist in any other assigned tasks
- College diploma and/or equivalent work experience, desirable
- Strong technical skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional computer skills including MC Office, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person