Summit Brooke Construction is a general contractor in the Fraser Valley that specializes in Commercial Tenant Improvements and Mulit-family Residential. We are currently looking for a Site Superintendent who is professional, qualified and competent to perform the duties of a superintendent.
The right candidate will have a good understanding of the construction processes and must be capable of managing trades, supervise small crews, fluent at reading blueprints, motivated to work alone and be a team player.
- Must be able to plan, allocate resources, manage production and coordinate people and equipment.
- Supervise multiple crews and associated contract work to obtain top quality workmanship, efficiency, employee satisfaction, morale, communication, commitment, and teamwork
- Bring to the attention of those who need to know any aspect of the job that needs resolution, correction or further direction as soon as possible
- Recognize and communicate with Project Manager any priority projects or problems.
- Run a clean, organized site
- Capable of completing a project on time and on budget
- To work together in cooperation with all team members (internal and external)
- Conduct on-site safety orientation and maintain daily safety reports
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
5+ years construction experience
Red Seal Certificate - considered an asset
Level 1 First Aid Certificate - considered an asset
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Work Location: In person