Are you a passionate full-cycle bookkeeper that thrives in tight-knit and innovative work environments?
Shift Financial Insights needs a driven and dynamic individual, like YOU, to join our collaborative and fast-growing team!
Who Are You?
As a Bookkeeper with Shift Financial Insights, you will act as a solutions-driven and deadline-driven accounting enthusiast that leverages their full-cycle bookkeeping expertise to perform all aspects of daily bookkeeping that feeds our powerful Insights packages.
You will be an essential component in contributing to our client experience and optimizing our bookkeeping processes using innovation to streamline methods. You will find true success with Shift Financial Insights by being passionate about your work, engaging in the bookkeeping process, collaborating with accounting professionals, and using kindness and humor to foster strong relationships with our clients.
A Day in the Life
- Perform full-cycle bookkeeping of diverse clients to provide a clear understanding of their financial position and identify issues, not on their radar.
- Collaborate with Shift Financial Insights’ Controllers to equip our clients with the financial insights and understanding to drive their businesses forward.
- Actively engage in Zoom meetings and Slack channels to foster learning opportunities, resolve process issues, or establish an action plan for a client.
- Embrace constructive feedback from Controllers to enhance your bookkeeping processes and your skillset.
- Act as a continuous learner with a willingness to embrace innovative technologies that streamline, automate, and optimize bookkeeping functions.
What You Bring to the Table
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a full-cycle bookkeeper in North America with exposure to public practice and industry work.
- Proven history successfully working with a diverse clientele in various industries, such as white-collar, blue-collar, and start-ups.
- Technically versed in Quick Books Online or Desktop or similar software
- Exposure to, Smart Sheets, Dext, and Plooto are a definite plus
- A client-centric and solutions-driven contributor that employs personability, enthusiasm, and drive to resolve roadblocks and exceed client expectations.
- An exceptional verbal and written communicator that collaborates with clients and controllers to deliver high-quality bookkeeping solutions.
What’s In It for You
Shift Financial Insights values your meaningful contributions and acknowledges how integral your work is to exceeding client expectations. As a new addition to Shift Financial Insights, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package with consistent, full-time hours that reward your hard work.
- Generous benefits and health spending account unique to the needs of you and your family.
- Unlimited paid time off to offer you an opportunity to rejuvenate and prioritize work-life balance.
- Company huddles, town hall meetings, and quarterly social events foster a collaborative and tight-knit work culture.
- Hands-on career development and mentorship opportunities to learn from accounting professionals and develop your skillset.
About Shift Financial Insights
Here at Shift Financial Insights, we equip entrepreneurs with the financial literacy and intuitive financial information needed for better decision-making and to change the world. To do so, we must change how financial information is shared, delivered, and managed.
We outsource accounting departments for service-based businesses ranging from $1M and $10M in revenue. Then, we dedicate our passion and expertise to operate as the day-to-day bookkeeper and controllership function our clients need to set themselves up for success.
It’s what we do and it’s different than what’s out there. We’ve developed a system to empower entrepreneurs and turn accounting from a source of pain to a source of power using data visualization, deep-dive financial analytics and insights, prioritization of critical issues, and translating “account jargon” into the entrepreneurial language to engage entrepreneurs. You can learn more about Shift Financial Insights’ approach to finance and accounting by visiting us at: https://shiftfinancial.co/.
If you are ready for a new challenge with a fast growing team that values your opinion and growth, Shift Financial Insights wants to hear from you.
Submit your cover letter and resume today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Do you have 3 + Years of Multi Industry Canadian Full Cycle Bookkeeping experience?
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote