Kelseys Brantford is Now Hiring Servers!
Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented!
We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip.
We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
- Items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail.
- Keep the work area, and production equipment clean and sanitized
- Re-stock items as needed while on duty
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous experience in a high-volume, casual dining restaurant is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays
- Excellent team work and communication skills
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation. Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks as part of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe Brands
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- 50% employee meal discount while on shift
* Shared Benefits are available for the right candidate
Job Type: Part-Time, Weekends
Salary: Minimum Wage with other perks
Location: Brantford, ON
Language: English (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time or part time
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person