Join the award-winning Brentwood Chiropractic team as our new Physiotherapist!
We are currently seeking a passionate, dedicated and knowledgeable professional to provide exceptional, integrative, care to our patients.
At Brentwood Chiropractic, we strive to create a supportive and collaborative work environment, where our therapists can thrive and grow in their careers. With a focus on patient-centered care, our team is dedicated to helping people of all backgrounds, ages and abilities achieve their health and wellness goals.
As our new Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assessing and treating a range of musculoskeletal conditions using the latest evidence-based techniques. You will work closely with our chiropractors and other therapists to develop and implement comprehensive treatment plans for our patients, and help them to reach their full potential.
What we're looking for:
- A Physiotherapist who is licensed to practice in the province of Alberta
- A person with a passion for helping people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities achieve optimal health and wellness
- A commitment to continued learning and professional development
- A willingness to work collaboratively with other practitioners in our clinic
- Previous clinical experience in a chiropractic or physiotherapy setting preferred, but not required
- IMS/Dry needling an asset
What we offer:
- A competitive commission structure and benefits
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A modern, renovated clinic with a brand new physiotherapy space
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- In house training and support
- In house marketing and referrals
Apply now to join our team and help us continue to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We look forward to working with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4N6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-01