Your rigor, your team spirit and your optimism make you a sought-after candidate.
At TAU, we understand everything is a matter of balance. We want to be a partner in your health. In order to achieve that, we have given ourselves the mission to offer you high quality organic products. Whether it’s for passion or to take care of you health, TAU will accompany you in your approach and will make you discover a variety of foods and products that will contribute to your health.
· Assist the Director in the management of all store operations including customer service, purchasing, sales, and marketing of products;
· Supervise store employees, plan schedules, hire new employees, provide training, and carry out staff assessment;
· Supervise cashier balancing;
· Manage store opening, closing, and maintenance;
· Act as a resource person in the store.
· To be well organized;
· To have the ability to foster teamwork;
· To like the contact with people;
· To be interested by natural and organic food;
· To have a well-kept appearance;
· To be bilingual.
High school diploma
1 to 3 years of experience related to position.
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: In person