North York Research Inc. is the Clinical Trial Division of North York Dermatology Clinic.
North York Research Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Clinical Research Assistant. This position has the potential of developing into a Clinical Research Coordinator role.
- Assist Clinical Research Coordinators in performing accurate, complete, and timely data entry of electronic case report forms (eCRFs) into sponsor databases
- Perform receipt, storage, and organization of Investigational Products
- Administrative duties (ISF filing, photocopying, etc.)
- Requesting external reports from referring institutions
- Conducting telephone or clinical recruitment interviews
- Perform other administrative and clerical duties as required by Clinical Research Coordinators, Site Leads, Regulatory Specialist, Investigators and/or other members of the Research team
- Assist in preparation of patient payments
- Phone subjects to confirm appointments or follow-up on study requirements
- Coordinate ordering of study-specific materials to conduct clinical studies
- Identifying and recruiting potential research study participants via phone or in person
- Processing and ship lab specimens to central laboratory
- Bachelors of Science degree minimum
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently; multi-task and be organized and be highly detail-oriented.
- Experience with Phlebotomy, Laboratory sample processing and ECG collection is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
COVID-19 Vaccination Required.
Job Location: 139 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, ON
Job Types: Internship / Co-op, Permanent, Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person