Windsor Ford is a family-owned company that has served the Peace Country for over 60 years. Our company is designed around the consumer experience, and we are looking for energetic and customer service-oriented people to join our growing team.
For years, we have been helping the community of Grande Prairie and the Peace Country with their automotive needs.
What makes working at Windsor Ford great?
- Top-of-the-scale wages. Reach your earning potential with quality wages and bonus incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental.
- Company RRSP Matching We offer a competitive RRSP matching benefit, ensuring our employees can save for their future with our support.
- An inviting and enjoyable workplace culture that is second to none with monthly lunches, team events, and social gatherings.
Best of all, working with Windsor Ford team as an Assistant Sales Manager provides the opportunity to work with:
- A strong sales team with solid support to help you succeed.
- Diverse Range of Vehicles: At Windsor Ford, you'll have the chance to work with a diverse range of vehicles. From sleek sedans to powerful trucks, luxury SUVs to sporty convertibles, you'll get to experience and enhance the appearance of various makes and models.
- State-of-the-Art Facility and Equipment: Windsor Ford takes pride in its new state-of-the-art facility, which provides an exceptional work environment for our sales team. Working in such a well-equipped facility enhances your efficiency and ensures a positive and productive work experience.
- Skill Development and Career Growth: Working as an Assistant Sales Manager at Windsor Ford offers ample opportunities for skill development and career growth. The dealership recognizes the value of investing in its employees and provides training programs and workshops to enhance your experience. You'll have the chance to learn new techniques, stay updated with the latest industry trends, and continually refine your craft. This commitment to professional development opens doors for advancement within the organization, allowing you to progress in your career.
Who are we searching for?
If you are looking to advance your automotive career, then Windsor Ford has an exciting opportunity for you, with the ability of fast tracking to a management position at the largest volume Ford store in Northern Alberta. Please review the job requirements below and if you feel we’re a match for you then apply now.
- Develop strategies to achieve personal sales targets and motivate associates to optimize sales performance.
- Train and guide sales staff to focus on store’s sales strategies as per company standards.
- Manage all communication with existing clients to maintain long term relationship through various modes such as telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain effective communication throughout store and communicate customer experiences and feed backs to senior managerment team to re-align company strategies accordingly.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist departments in store image and merchandise presentation to achieve all company objectives.
- Source Inventory for Used Car Department.
- Manager used car inventory in consultation with used car manager.
- Assist in managing the used vehicle reconditioning process.
- Appraise vehicles.
- Experience using V-Auto
- Available to work various hours and weekends
- Self-starter with ambitious attitude
- Exceptional communication skills with customers and team members
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0V3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Where are you currently living?
- Sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person