MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR – Weekend Shift
LOCATION | SURREY , BC
STATUS | FULL -TIME PERMANENT
SHIFT | FRIDAY - SUNDAY 4 :00AM – 4 :00PM
Be real. Or adventurous. Or both.
At Hardbite, we craft great tasting natural snacks that inspire people to go beyond. As our company has grown, so have our product lines… yet our passion for quality has never wavered. We need team members who share our passion for high quality, all natural, and adventurous snacks.
We offer a competitive salary and every position at Hardbite comes with benefits, including extended health and dental coverage, RRSP matching, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and, of course, chips!
The 5 words that best describe us are:
We know that’s six, but we also like to push limits and go beyond expectations. We’re independently owned & operated… and proudly Canadian to boot.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
The Maintenance Coordinator will support the company in preventative and reactive maintenance, which will include reviewing, evaluating, and updating processes and procedures. They will operate, troubleshoot, and oversee industrial machinery and equipment to ensure preventative maintenance is monitored.
- Supports facilities maintenance regarding packaging, processing, mechanical, electrical and building maintenance.
- Works to optimize maintenance and operating efficiencies through minimizing operating costs and monitoring key performance indicators and measurements.
- Ensures regulatory compliance in health & safety, environmental standards, equipment operation, and food safety.
- Assists in development of the maintenance department’s Preventive and Predictive Maintenance and
Maintenance Planning. Focuses on maximizing equipment uptime to support production efficiency.
- Implements maintenance schedules and procedures. Maintains good records of completed tasks and state of equipment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of maintenance experience minimum.
- A self-starter and an effective team member. Ability to work alone with minimal supervision as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical systems, electrical, safety and preventative maintenance programs.
- Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction required.
- Comfortable being hands-on performing equipment and facility maintenance tasks.
- Preferred hands-on knowledge of packaging machines.
- Preferred working knowledge of PLC and computerized machinery.
- Preferred knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to provide quality internal customer service.
- Computer skills – Intermediate MS Office Skills (One Drive, Office 365, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- This position requires successful completion of a clear background check prior to the start date.
- Must be available to work the Weekend Shift on a full-time basis from 4:00AM – 4:00PM Friday - Sunday.
- Steel Toed Safety Shoes are required, Personal Protective Equipment will be provided onsite.
- Starting wage is $30.35 - $35.00 per Hour.
Come join our team and explore what’s real!
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more about who we are!
To apply to this opportunity with Naturally Homegrown Foods Ltd., please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to [email protected], referencing “ Maintenance Coordinator Weekend” in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for your interest however only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Application Closing: Open until filled.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.35-$35.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 12 hour shift
- Every Weekend
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC V3Z 1A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Facilities maintenance: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person