Feed & Grain Drivers (Regional Only)
Why drive with HyLife?
HyLife is a renowned producer of premium pork with a vision to be the best food company in the world. Though we are Canada’s largest fully integrated pork producer, nearly everything happens right here in Manitoba. Our transportation network is extensive, innovative, and always looking for experienced drivers to work with. HyLife offers limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we think you’ll be interested in positions we have located in various Manitoba communities, including Killarney, Brandon, Neepawa, and La Broquerie.
Being a HyLife Driver is different – here’s what we can offer you:
- Be at home every night – shorter regional driving routes means less time away
- Competitive wage – earning potential up to $70,000+
- More guaranteed hours – year-round, secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
- Use paid vacation days in the first year
- Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
- Access to cash bonus employee referral program
- Company events and employee meat order benefit
Your days will include:
- Loading your feed truck, driving to farm site, unloading feed, completing required paperwork and submitting documentation after each shift
- Pre-trip inspections, end-of-shift inspection of cab, and weekly trailer inspection/sweeping out
- Prepare paperwork for data tracking
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- 3 years of driving experience with winter driving
- Class 1 Driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to be organized, self-motivated, and reliable
- The ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
Where HyLife is today:
- Culturally diverse global company – we employ over 4,000 people from all over the world
- Fully integrated operations structure – we operate our Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, Production Plants, and Administration.
- HyLife’s mission is that we take care of our employees, our customers, and our communities. A big part of that is empowering others to achieve. See what kind of company we are for yourself on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/hylifeltd
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your employment because of a disability, please contact 204-424-2300. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to $75,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Steinbach, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person