LIAM Construction is looking for a residential and commercial Project Managers who are motivated, strong marketers, and interested in helping to expand our business in the Lower Mainland area. A background in Restoration is a plus.
The Project Manager will take the lead on projects and establish positive working relationships with clients and team members. The candidate must have 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager in construction and or restoration repairs. You must also be a people person, organized, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
LIAM offers many different career paths as we have expanded into multiple areas such as restoration, development and construction. Our team environment often gives individuals the chance to help grow their knowledge and career. LIAM offers custom bonus and pay structures and is primarily a work from home employer.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a team project
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing a budget
- Ensuring effective working relationships with employees, sub trades, and customers
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- To complete a project on budget and within scope
- Customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing atmosphere
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and growing company! If you are interested in the position, submit a resume and cover letter about yourself to: [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time.
Pay: negotiable as per candidate
Physical Setting: On-site
Schedule: as per candidate
License/Certification: Valid class 5 Driver's License
Work Location: Lower Mainland
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,562.64-$136,838.89 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lower Mainland, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Project management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person