At Dura-Line, an Orbia business, we create solutions that better connect people and information across the globe. No matter how big or small a role we each play, everything we do is connected to that shared purpose . Your work with us will help reinvent the future of cities and homes, link communities to data infrastructure, expand access to health and wellness, and create critical human connections between families and friends.
Visit https://www.orbia.com/careers/ to join our Talent Community
at Dura-Line Orbia in St. Albert, Alberta
We offer 3 BONUSES:
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus - paid in 3 installments
- $1,500 Employee Referral Bonus - paid in 3 installments
- Up to $1,500 Shared Success Quarterly Bonus
Competitive Pay - Benefits - Job Stability - Positive Work Culture
Work at a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility!
Schedule: NO weekends
We have openings for:
- Day shift: 7 am – 7 pm
- Night shift: 7 pm – 7 am --- $2.50/hr shift differential for night shift
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 3 + years’ experience in a manufacturing/warehouse/ shipping/distribution environment
- 2 + years' Lift truck (forklift) experience
- Lift truck (forklift) experience
- High school diploma or GED is desired
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and safety documents
- Responsible for ensuring the required materials for each line are drawn from appropriate locations and set up, monitored, and made available throughout the production period or shift
- Prepare load and unload shipments as required
- Assist with inventory control and warehouse organization
- Organize staging and setup of materials as per Yard Coordinator’s instruction
- Fulfill orders by packaging necessary materials and preparing them for shipment
- Store materials in designated storage locations and appropriate areas.
- Ability to perform activities such as swamping, securing dunnage to decks, physical movement of boxes and bags, etc.
- Provide accurate documentation to Shipping/Receiving team for processing.
- Inspect all inbound and outbound shipments for damage.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other related lift equipment to support shipping, receiving, feeding production lines, clearing production lines and other work areas
- Assist with weekly/monthly/yearly cycle counts.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure required materials are staged for an upcoming production
- Safely use basic hand and power tools
- Follow safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions – SAFETY ALWAYS
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor to facilitate business demands
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without reasonable assistance
- Ability to move from one area to another by stepping over and/or bending under objects
- Mobility sufficient to allow frequent entrance and exits from lift truck
- Ability to work outside during inclement weather
- Non-climate controlled facility
What we offer:
Dura-Line offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of, but not limited to: medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, paramedical, pension plan, disability and life insurance, and education reimbursement. We also offer career development opportunities, and many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation & teamwork.
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus (paid in 3 installments)
- $1,500 Employment Referral Bonus (paid in 3 installments)
- Up to $1,500 Shared Success Quarterly Bonus
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you or someone you know, please apply directly on our website at https://www.duraline.com/about-us/careers/
We thank you for your interest & We look forward to hearing from you!
This could be your first step towards a meaningful career.
Dura-Line is part of a community of businesses, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. To learn more, visit Business Groups | Orbia.
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and employment is contingent upon successful clearance results. Dura-Line is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging diversity in the workplace. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please contact Human Resources. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on any characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Albert, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- What are your pay rate expectations for this position?
- Forklift: 2 years (preferred)
- manufacturing/warehouse/ shipping/distribution: 3 years (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person