PM Nutrition & Cosmetics Canada Inc.
Unit 7 - 3585 LAIRD RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5L 5Y4
Salary: 16/h to 18/h
***POSITION IDEAL FOR STUDENTS OR THOSE LOOKING TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE***
We are looking for a temporary Warehouse Associate to support our warehouse team during peak times during the month.
We are offering multiple positions on short term contracts for one month.
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Package products, product labelling and re-work.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Ability to react to change productively and participate in other projects or essential tasks as required or assigned
- Operates all equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lb.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Be part of our team in a new market right from the start
- You will work in a renowned, successful and consolidated company in the world market
- Teamwork and productive cooperation are core values of our company
- You will work in a pleasant atmosphere with a collegial cohesion
- The range of tasks is varied and your ideas and proposals for solutions are welcome
About the Company:
We are one of Europe’s largest DS company in the health, fitness and beauty sector. For more than 25 years, we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products.
We strive to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Should you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We are an equal opportunity employer.
**NO AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED**
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $16.55-$19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person