Kerr Construction: After more than 30 years in the construction and renovation business Kerr Construction and Design continues to provide clientele of the greater Vancouver BC area with high-quality, award-winning renovations and new home construction.
Description of Duties:
- This is an on the tools working management position, where you are on tools a significant amount on smaller projects and less so on larger ones;
- Coordinate sub-contractors & lead construction team to complete high-quality projects on schedule;
- Actively work on the training of all employees on your team;
- Approve bills of suppliers and sub-trades and keep projects on budget;
- Working with clients throughout the project to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Track record of successfully managing construction projects;
- Must have vehicle and tools;
- Must be willing and able to learn new ways to do things ;
- Great Teamwork and Organizational Skills;
- Must be able to show successfully completed residential projects in Canada where you were either the lead carpenter or site supervisor;
- Need to have Red Seal Carpentry Ticket or equivalent experience;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Compensation: This position pays a base wage plus production bonuses on project profits. Additional referral and marketing bonuses are available.
Application: If this sounds like you, email your application and resume and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40.00-$47.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Carpentry: 5 years (preferred)
- Driver's license (required)
Work Location: In person