Accountable to the CoPackaging Team Lead.
Overall responsibility to complete all work assigned in accordance with supplied work instructions and standard procedures; including loading/unloading materials and products on packaging lines, moving product, sealing containers or materials, ensuring all items packed are free of damage or defect and work as a team member to accomplish quotas.
· Able to lift 50 lbs occasionally, 20-30lbs frequently
· Good organization and communication skills
· Able to read, write, and understand verbal and written English instructions
· Able and willing to work in a safety sensitive workplace
· Considered to be “fit for duty”
· Able to bend, kneel, stand for extended periods of time.
1) Ensure all items packed are free of damage or defects.
2) Seal containers or materials, using tape guns, glue, staples.
3) Follows the direction of their Team Leader and Completes all work assigned in accordance with supplied work instructions and standard procedures.
4) Help the Line leads to assemble displays.
5) Works as an individual or as part of a team to meet or exceed production standards and quotas for assigned tasks.
6) Load/Unload materials and products on packaging lines.
7) Use manual pallet jack to move products and materials to the appropriate locations, as necessary.
8) Communicates with Team Leader/Line Leader to ensure continuous supply of packaging materials is available.
9) Performs general physical tasks that may require considerable use of hands, arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as lifting, bending, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
10) Maintain good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned production cell(s).
11) Perform other Job duties as required.
The specific statements shown in each section of this position description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform in the position.
3:00 pm to 11:00 pm- Monday to Thursday and 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Friday
3:00 pm to 1:00 am- Monday to Thursday
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Salary: $16.55 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brantford, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person