Tandem Truck Driver
Park Landscaping is looking for a highly reliable, self-motivated, and flexible drivers to join the team.
- Tandem Truck Driver with Class 3 or Class 1
- At least 1 year experience in driving dump truck
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Physical fitness
- Timeliness, reliability, focus on high quality work, problem solving and team work
- Clean drivers abstract
- 3 years with no Insurance Claim (Insurance Experience Letter Required)
- Proficient knowledge of equipment and ability to perform basic maintenance
- Flexibility to work at different shifts and and on-call basis
- Strong record keeping ability is a must, which will include all applicable safety documentation, as well as work logs for all jobs complete
- Must have an Android phone or an I Phone.
- Loader Operator Experience is an asset
**REQUIRED if selected for interview
- current driver's license
- clean driver's abstract
- 3 year No Insurance Claim Letter
- work references with contact phone numbers
The successful applicant's starting hourly rate will be between $23 - $25, based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Good at finding addresses in Edmonton and surrounding areas with Google Maps.
- Do you live in Edmonton or surrounding area?
- Dump Truck: 1 year (required)
- Class 3 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-28