Locally Operated - Food-Grade Tank Trucking Company
We have Driver positions available in the company Highway Division. Which involves over the road highway, food-grade product, tanker work.
The 'OTR Highway' position includes:
- Transportation of liquid food-grade products to food manufactures in Canada and the Eastern United States.
- Flexible Driver dispatch.
- Steady 'clean' tanker work, routinely on a "one stop - one drop" basis..
- Hauling to mid-range Canadian and U.S. destinations (approx. 500 miles out).
- Competitive Benefit Package, including Pension Plan.
- Paid hourly, mileage, and delays inclusive.
- Paid On-the-Job Training.
- Safety boot and uniform allowance
- H.O.S. resets at home, not on the road.
* STOTESBURY TRANSFER LTD. is a family orientated trucking company, approaching its 70th year in the trucking and transportation business. We work on a first name basis with all of our company drivers and always maintain a 'safety first' approach on daily operations. We appreciate the need to have a family life outside of work and strive to work towards that on a weekly/monthly driver schedule.
We specialize exclusively in bulk food-grade liquid transportation, with dedicated tanker trailers and current Paccar model power units.
Looking for Drivers living in or around the Region of Waterloo. Please include a little information about yourself and feel free to visit our office to fill out an application or drop off a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Masks and disinfectant products supplied
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kitchener, ON N2B 2E1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- OTR DRIVING: 3 years (required)
- Class A Licence (required)
Work Location: In person