TAHK Projects LTD is looking for an experienced Site Administrator to join the team on our Trans Mountain Project in Edmonton, Alberta!
The Site Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day administrative duties as requested by Project Management, as well as assisting various departments both on site and in the Corporate Office (including accounting, human resources, and document control).
Title: Site Administrator
Start Date: October 3, 2023
Rotation: 10 days on / 4 days off- working Tuesday to the following Thursday.
Shift Hours: 6:30AM – 5:30PM- 11 hours is paid.
Conditions: Construction Environment- working in an office trailer
Pay Rate: Based on experience, education and skills.
Daily Travel Routine:
· Arrive at TAHK Yard for transport to Trans Mountain Project Site at 6:00AM.
· Depart Trans Mountain Project at 5:30PM to TAHK Yard.
· Personal transportation required to travel to TAHK Yard.
Required Safety Tickets:
· CSTS 2020,
· WHIMIS 2015,
· H2S Alive,
· Confined Space Awareness
· Create and send daily time records to payroll for the site crew.
· Work with our Project Manager & Project Controller to assign time to cost codes.
· Assist Construction manager with daily paperwork, filing and administration duties.
· Assist Safety Coordinator with daily paperwork and statistics tracking.
· Assist Quality lead with data input.
· Keep onsite equipment list up to date.
· Keep onsite fuel tracker up to date.
· Must be extremely comfortable with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Comfortable working in construction environment.
· Previous site administrative experience is an asset.
· Work well under pressure
· Must be able to identify priority tasks and meet deadlines.
· Possess the ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.16-$36.19 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-03