Do you want to offer our residents a living environment worthy of a five-star hotel?
Do you want to help us make their living environment clean, pleasant and welcoming?
If you said yes to these questions, continue reading and you could have the chance to turn this passion into a career!
We have a wonderful employment opportunity for you at Groupe Sélection, in the maintenance sector of one of our retirement residences!
- Carry out the maintenance of the apartments of our residents;
- Clean common areas to the company’s high standards of maintenance;
- Provide our residents with a clean place to call home. They will thank you!
- Occasionally support your colleagues from other teams.
Groupe Sélection is a proud Quebec company and a leader in the creation of intergenerational living environments. Being with a senior clientele, rich in stories and experience, having time to share their daily lives, smiles and laughter, this is what we offer you in one of our Sélection Retraite residences.
- Respectful, reliable, and show discretion;
- Independent, with a sense of responsibility;
- Concerned about a job well done and good team spirit.
- Experience working in maintenance;
- DEP in general building maintenance (asset);
- Good command of spoken French.
- To be part of the growth of a proud Quebec business and an international leader in the creation of intergenerational living environments;
- Depending on your employment status, after three months’ service you benefit from basic drug insurance fully paid by Groupe Sélection as well as a flexible and comprehensive group insurance plan;
- A full EAP to take care of your mental health and that of your family;
- An extremely generous referral program to encourage you to refer someone you trust;
- A meal prepared with love to allow you to eat at a lower cost;
- Internal training to allow you to progress professionally and broaden your skills;
- To work in a pleasant, clean and well-maintained environment (thanks to you!);
- To recognize your successes, your efforts are rewarded (traveller trophy, loyalty program, etc.)
With us, you will be able to forge ties that go well beyond your shift. We have created a team atmosphere here because we work with good cheer.
Do you see yourself in this position, wanting to be part of our seniors’ stories?
Send us your application. We look forward to getting to know you!
We thank everyone who applies but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.