XTL, a family owned and operated company for the last 38 years, has built a legacy of excellence in the transportation industry. From its humble beginnings, XTL has experienced steady growth, expanding its services and customer base, and we are now looking to welcome an exceptional Assistant Maintenance Manager (AMM) to drive our future growth.
At XTL, we value our employees above all else. Our open-door policy ensures that every voice is heard and that our team operates in an environment of trust and collaboration. We pride ourselves on promoting internally first, offering exciting career advancement opportunities for our dedicated staff members.
We also recognize the importance of our customers and their satisfaction. Delivering exceptional service is at the heart of everything we do at XTL. We strive to exceed expectations, build lasting relationships and ensure our customers needs are met with professionalism and efficiency.
With a rich history of success, XTL is poised for even greater achievements in the years to come. As we continue to expand our operations, we seek an Assistant Maintenance Manager (AMM) who shares our passion for growth and possesses the skills to lead and inspire a dynamic team.
- The AMM will be in charge of maximizing efficiency, profitability, and service by managing the maintenance of all vehicles and maintenance staff.
- Besides operational concerns, you will have a roll in the hiring of maintenance staff, administrative duties, safety compliance and accounting related tasks.
- Participate in the research and selection of vehicles for lease or purchase.
- The AMM will keep meticulous records on vehicle use, maintenance, driver routes, and will help to resell unwanted vehicles that no longer meet company criteria.
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to trucks, trailers and equipment.
Track and analyze fleet maintenance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Help with the development of safety standards and protocols for the maintenance shop and mechanical facilities as required.
- Ensure all vehicles and equipment are maintained in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
Collaborate with other departments within XTL to ensure timely and efficient maintenance of vehicles and equipment are met.
- Manage inventory of spare parts and tools, assuring a clean and safe work environment, schedule staff as required.
Enter and close work orders, purchase orders using an electronic data base.
Maintain date reports in MIR, manage budgets for fleet maintenance and repairs alongside senior management.
Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and service providers.
Other duties as required.
Our Work Environment:
At XTL, we take immense pride in fostering a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, trust, and growth. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to create a supportive atmosphere where everyone feels valued and motivated to do their best.
Collaboration is at the heart of our work environment. We believe that by working together, we can achieve remarkable results. Our teams are encouraged to share knowledge, expertise, and resources, fostering a culture of learning and innovation. We believe in leveraging the collective strengths of our employees to overcome challenges and drive success.
Some of the benefits of working at XTL are:
- Competitive salary with opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
RRSP program with matching contributions.
Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
100% employer paid premiums for group insurance coverage.
- A commitment to safety with recognition and rewards for exceptional performance and contributions.
- Team building and company paid events along with the opportunity to be creative and to have a lot of fun!
To continue our journey of success, we are seeking individuals who embody our core values. We are looking for fair, responsible, safety conscientious, honest, and respectful professionals who share our commitment to excellence. If you are passionate about driving growth, fostering a positive team environment, and making a meaningful impact, XTL is the place for you.
Join our dedicated team and be part of an organization that values its employees, promotes from within, and places the utmost importance on customer satisfaction. Together, we will shape the future of transportation at XTL.
Apply now and embark on a rewarding career journey with XTL!
To find out more about our job offers, please visit our website at: www.xtl.com/en