The Aurum group is seeking an experienced Denture Trimmer to join our expanding team in Calgary, AB. If you enjoy working with your hands and have previous experience working with Dentures, we want to hear from you. Attributes include strong hand eye coordination, the ability to multitask, good time management, and attention to detail.
Performance Requirements & Expectations:
- Must be able to read and understand prescriptions
- Individual must have the ability and knowledge to work with dental alloys
- Individual must be organized and be able to manage timelines and prioritize workload
- Must be able to work with a hand held grinding wheel
- Other Duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working in the Dentures field
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Positive and friendly, with a team centered focus
Why you should work here?
- Team environment, which provides opportunity to collaborate with your colleges
- Continuing education; we believe in helping you succeed
- Loyalty in all relationships, both internal and external to the company. Committed to a long-term career path and sustained professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to grow within the company
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Do you prefer a team or an independent work environment?
- Can you describe how you handle stressful situations on the job?
- Do you have Dental Experience
Work Location: In person