AMI, Annex Medical Imaging
Annex Medical Imaging provides various medical services (X-Ray, Ultrasound, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Densitometry) with a team of very skilled, professional, and friendly staff. As implied, AMI is located in the Annex of Toronto, directly across from Bathurst station.We are seeking an x-ray technologist (part-time or full-time) to join our team to perform x-rays and bone mineral density scans. Mammogram certification is certainly an asset.
- Comply with the CMRTO Standards of Practice and upholding ALARA principles.
- Adhere to the facility policies, procedure and protocols.
- Have strong team-work skills as well as being independent in special situations.
- Maintaining professionalism among staff members and patients.
- Able to multi-task and use time management skills to maintain a consistent workflow and manage walk-in patients.
- Punctual to work, positive attitude, willingness to learn.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the x-ray and bone density procedure rooms.
- Perform daily, weekly, and bi-annual quality assurance tests on x-ray machines as required by the technologist
- Prepare and perform x-ray and BMD examinations with proper patient management skills to ensure the best radiographs are taken while maintaining a safe and comfortable environment for the patient.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Graduated in Radiography from an accredited institution.
- Current member of the CMRITO.
- Liability Insurance through CMRITO/OAMRS or equivalent
- Current certification with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT)
- comfortable with the use of computers, digital X-ray equipment and PACS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Bone Mineral Densitometry.
- Mammography certification is an asset.
800 Bathurst st.