Personal Support Worker
Need Flexibility And Like Working With Seniors? Join Our Team!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our growing team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Enjoy Working with Senior Citizens? Is Caregiving a big part of your life? Join our 5-Star Agency to enjoy REAL job satisfaction!
Check to See ... Before you Apply, Do You Qualify?..
- You are dependable
- You have great communication skills
- You have outstanding conversation & people skills
- You are a certified PSW or Health Care Aid or International Nurse
- You are local
- You have a heart for seniors!
- Home Instead requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 from all employees, with the exception of those who require accommodation under applicable human rights legislation.
- Employment will be considered conditional until a clean Criminal or Vulnerable Sector Record is produced.
We have clients in Guelph, Cambridge, Orangeville, and many more.....
Is this YOU?...If So, Click "Apply" NOW!
Great Opportunities for fresh graduates!
Click apply to start a new career ASAP!
or fast track your application: Call 226-486-2407 ask for the Recruitment Coordinator.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay is in the range of $17.00-19.50/hr
- Bi-weekly pay + direct deposit
- Great benefits such as referral bonus program, insurance benefits and more!
Begin Your New Career in Home Care today and get to work right away!
Click apply and get started now!
Reference Code: #INDG
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $17.00-$19.50 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- PSW/Intl Nursing: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person