Title: Executive Assistant and Projects Coordinator
Company: Insignia Software
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
***** Only candidates living in Edmonton/surrounding will be considered *****
***** This is in office position 8-5 M-F , no remote work *****
About the position: This is a full-time, permanent, in-office position and will start as soon a suitable candidate is found. Our office is located at 1074 103A St SW, Edmonton.
Who we are: Insignia Software specializes in library software and other education-industry software. We strive to develop and distribute easy to use software solutions that empower the future of our schools and libraries.
Description: The successful candidate will directly report to the Executive Team, to support project management, and other duties as assigned. This position requires exceptional attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with the executive level of an organization and maintaining professionalism and utmost confidentiality.
The Executive Assistant and Projects Coordinator must be a dynamic, high-energy individual with exceptional pleasant personality and communication skills, time managment, and project coordination skills. You are responsible for ensuring all stakeholders are aware of responsibilities, commitments, and action items.
- Update executives on progress on marketing, customer care, product developement
- Track project progress and action items; report progress to stakeholders
- Ensure everyone is aware of and delivers upon commitments and action items on time
- Collect and prioritize discussion items for leadership meetings, prepare agendas, create meeting minutes, and finalize meeting packages
- Must have Bachelor’s degree with distinction
- Must have 3-9 years’ similar experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment with demanding and/or shifting deadlines and priorities
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely trustworthy in working with confidential information
- Very knowledgeable on Microsoft Office applications
- A confident people-person
- Desire to excel; self-motivated and adept at finding answers to the unknown
- Strong sense of ownership over tasks
- Desire to excel
This is a permanent, full-time position (40 hours/week) with regular office hours Monday to Friday. Salary is $80,000-$110,000 per year depending on education and experience, and the successful candidate will be eligible for an annual bonus based on performance. After a 3-month probation period, Insignia offers benefits including a healthcare package with vision and dental, and a partially reimbursed gym membership.
Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter explaining why they believe they would be the right candidate for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Did you graduate your degree with honors or distinction?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Project/people management: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02