Jade Transport is always looking for qualified individuals to join our Green Team. Based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba, we haul liquids throughout Canada and the continental USA and have been providing our excellent service for almost 50 years. The majority of our work is long haul, but there are opportunities for regional work. Job training in chemical handling is provided.
We have competitive wages along with a performance bonus. Comprehensive benefits package is also available.
Ideal candidates are those who come with a cooperative attitude and a willingness to work. Tanker experience is not necessary, but we do require a willingness to learn.
If you are called for an interview, be prepared to do a Road Test including a Pre-trip inspection of the tractor-trailer.
Driver applicants are subject to Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Valid Class One driver's license with Air Brake certification
- One year of over the road experience
- Have or be eligible to obtain a FAST card (http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/fast/menu-e.html)
- Satisfactory Drivers Abstract
- Criminal Record search
Who We Are Looking For:
- If you love trucks and have a passion for trucking
- If you are adventurous with a love of learning and seeing new things
- A longing for fulfillment in your career using your skill of driving
- If getting the job done safely, on time and with the maximum payload excites you, then this is for you.
Send us your resume through Indeed or apply on our site at www.jadetransport.com/careers
Salary: $60,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing and able to drive commercially into the United States?
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person