Orthodontic Laboratory Supervisor
The Aurum Group is a full-service dental solutions provider with facilities in Canada and the US. Through our worldwide network and never-ending search for the best in technologies and methodologies, we bring the latest innovations and experience from around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Ortho Lab Supervisor to join our team in Calgary, AB. If you enjoy working with your hands and have previous experience, we want to hear from you. Attributes include strong hand eye coordination, the ability to multitask, good time management, and attention to detail.
Performance Requirements & Expectations:
- Manage daily workflow ensuring cases are completed on time.
- Ordering, stocking inventory and supplies
- Case consulting with dentists regarding appliance designs to ensure cases are fabricated to prescription specifications.
- Scheduling Cases for delivery
- Trouble shooting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical skills required.
- Ortho background is a must.
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Must have great customer service.
- Digital Design knowledge is an asset.
- Familiarity with sleep appliances
Why Should You Apply?
- Team environment, which provides opportunity to collaborate with your colleges.
- Continuing education; we believe in helping you succeed
- Loyalty in all relationships, both internal and external to the company. Committed to a long-term career path and sustained professional growth within the company.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Do you have Orthodontic knowledge?
- Can you explain how you handle stressful situations?
Work Location: In person