Y Estates – Groundskeeper Supervisor (Montebello, Tremblant, and Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
Y Estates is a luxury real estate management firm that holds properties in the scenic locations of Montebello, Tremblant, and Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and Miami Florida. We take pride in providing exceptional service and maintaining the highest standards in property management. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Groundskeeper Supervisor to oversee our diverse portfolio of properties in these stunning regions.
As a Groundskeeper Supervisor, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of multiple properties. Your primary goal will be to ensure that these properties are well-maintained, meet our quality standards. This person will assure established standards are achieved by regularly inspecting the work of grounds personnel, directing corrective measures to be taken when necessary and appropriate, and conducting and coordinating the training of groundskeepers in the safe and proper operation of all tools and equipment.
- Property Maintenance and Inspection:
- Oversee and maintain all properties. With special attention to family properties.
- Regularly inspect properties to ensure they meet safety, cleanliness, and aesthetic standards.
- Oversee routine maintenance, repairs, and renovation projects to ensure timely completion and adherence to budget guidelines.
- Coordinate with contractors, suppliers, and maintenance staff to address issues promptly.
- Be available nights and weekends for any inquiries / emergencies.
- Be a problem solver, someone who handles all tasks and issues with responsible decision-making.
- Handle all properties with love and care.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Groundskeeper or similar role
- Strong knowledge of property management principles, practices, and legal regulations in Quebec, Canada.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with tenants, guests, and team members.
- Proficient in financial management and budgeting.
- Proficient with operating groundskeeping equipment such as tractors, power mowers and forklifts.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Physically fit.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Vehicle included.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- Vision care.
- Fitness Reimbursement Program.
- The opportunity to work in breathtaking locations and manage prestigious properties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person