Gotcare is a growing home care provider in BC. Our vision is to make community home care a sustainable long term career for all workers. That means we're proud to pay a highly competitive wage while matching you with clients in your local community to cut down on travel time.
By registering with Gotcare we will alert you when a family has need of your services, typically within five minutes of where you live. As such local candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Paid through agency $23 per hour
- Paid by family directly $25-28* per hour
* Recommended Range
WHAT CARE WORKERS LIKE
- Get paid faster
- Make your own schedule
- Less travel
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- " I have only been with Gotcare for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices."
- "Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with Gotcare I am beyond impressed. The staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. :)
- More reviews: https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Gotcare/reviews
Candidates may be required to complete the following tasks:
- Feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring, incontinence care, medication reminders, meal preparation, providing transportation, light housekeeping, companionship
WHAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL THIS ROLE
- Health Care Aide - HCA; Personal Support Worker - PSW; Developmental Support Worker - DSW; Community Support Worker - CSW; Nursing Assistant - NA; Registered Nurse - RN; Caregiver (Informal)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour
All Care Workers are able to interview prospective clients to evaluate any perceived risk the client poses to them or they pose to their client. https://gotcare.ca/covid/
- Caregiving: 1 year (preferred)
- Health Care Aide Certificate or equivalent (preferred)
Work Location: In person