We currently have an opening for a self-motivated, highly organized and capable individual to work as a non-licensed assistant within our team
- Delivering an exceptional client experience for current and potential clients who call or come into our office.
-Ensuring a full and balanced advisor calendar of appointments, creating sales opportunities
- Helping to create a smooth, efficient, and compliant office
-You are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- You pay attention to details and pride yourself on excellence in administrative support
You enjoy helping customers and being part of a team, but also have the ability to be a self starter.
-You are comfortable with office equipment, computers, and social media
- You have previous administrative experience
If you are organized, efficient, and detail oriented, this may be the opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Secondary School (required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person