We are recognized by our customers and employees as the leaders in safety and environmental responsibility while providing the highest level of service in the industry. Backed by being one of Canadas Best Managed Companies 3 years running and holding the Trucking HR Canada Top Fleet Employer distinction for 5 years in row. At Caron, our drivers understand that they are not only hauling a product but driving our business forward.
We are looking for Drivers to haul products out of our Leduc Terminal into the USA.
- Deliver bulk liquid, dangerous goods into the USA
- Deliver within Canada if USA runs are not available
- Utilize proper PPE for loading and offloading product
- Ensure your assigned unit (no slip seating) remains clean and tidy
- Conduct pre and post trip inspections
- Ensure information on Bill of Lading is correct
- Ensure that electronic logs align with Federal regulations
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years Class 1 driving experience with Cross Border experience
- Super B experience an asset
- Experience transporting dangerous goods
- Passion for long haul travel & comfortable being on the road up to 2 weeks at a time
- FAST Card and TWIC is an asset
- Polite and professional attitude
- High regard for safety
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
Pay, Benefits, and Perks
- Earn an annual income ranging between $90,000 – $130,000+
- Base pay plus overtime, including paid training
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Our drivers enjoy the privilege of well-maintained and updated equipment
- Employer paid benefits program upon hire
- Company Matching RRSP Program upon hire
- Company provided PPE
- Referral Program Bonus
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Caron Transportation Systems, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Caron Transportation Systems is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from former & current military members, women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities.
Professional Class 1 Driver may also be known as Professional Drivers, Class 1 Driver, Truck Driver, Company Driver, Long Haul Driver, Highway Driver, Tanker Driver, Fluid Hauling, Pneumatic Bulker and/or Dry Bulk Hauling.