About B&R Custom Machining
From a humble beginning in 2001 with only 5 employees (and wrapping parts in newspaper), to a specialized Aerospace machine shop, B&R is proud of its heritage. B&R has developed a reputation for excellence of delivery and quality problem solving –with parts on satellites, and the International Space Station as a result of that.
B&R is also the exclusive manufacturer of razors for Henson Shaving, one of the fastest growing Ecommerce brands in North America.
B&R believes that every employee's value is fixed and high, and as such you’ll have a tremendous chance to both make an individual impact and develop your skills. In the General Labourer role you’ll have the chance to work with various aspects of the business, and only limited experience is required to get started.
- Cleaning parts following standard procedures provided
- Handling and packaging of parts
- Inspecting for damage/anomalies
- Communicate closely with team and supervisor on tasks
- Cross-functional support as directed
- Good reading, writing and verbal communications skills
- English Speaking
- Experience with Microsoft Office or similar is an asset
- Experience in a regulated environment (ISO or similar) is an asset
- Dental Care & Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Free uniform
- Boot and clothing allowances after probationary period
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$21.00 per hour
- What is your expected starting wage?
- Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Card (required)
Work Location: In person