A professional financial services company offering investment and insurance solutions to our clients. We give personalized service to our clients in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Report directly to the financial advisors in the office and work closely with the other marketing associate to provide friendly and efficient customer service to our clients.
Your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Processing investment and insurance paperwork
- Communicating by phone and/or email with head office (Canada Life) and other financial institutions.
- Greeting clients
- Client file preparation for meetings
- Communicating by phone and/or email with clients to handle basic requests
We are looking for:
- Works well with others and brings a positive and friendly attitude to work.
- Has strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to stay focused with excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Financial industry experience and/or knowledge is preferred but not necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
We closely monitor federal and provincial guidelines and are able to move our assistants to a temporary work-from-home situation when necessary.
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-12
Expected start date: 2023-10-02