Top wages & work close to home - become the
Lead Plumber you want to be!
Position: Lead Plumber (on-tools with room for advancement as company grows)
Are you looking to grow your career with a company that wants to help you win? If so, this could be for you!
We are a dynamic, growing, residential/agricultural plumbing company that puts its employees first. We prioritize you having balance in your life and that is reflected in our commitment to working close to home, our offer of unlimited vacation days and maximizing your income through profit sharing.
Our team serves homeowners and top contractors who value quality in our own backyard. We work on exciting, custom projects and are looking for dynamic, hard-working, relationship-focused people to join us! Part of our mission is to make your life better because you work for us.
As a Lead Plumber with North Fraser Plumbing, you will contribute to the success of every home we renovate or farmer we support. Your goal will be to mentor and lead apprentices, help the owners grow the business, while providing a top-quality, finished product. Your success will contribute to your growth and opportunity within North Fraser Plumbing, propelling you to a key position within our leadership team. We support you in your growth as a Lead Plumber, and in addition to paying top wages and providing you with your own vehicle, we also offer:
· Medical/dental and life insurance
· Paid sick leave
· Flexible schedule
· Tool allowance
· UNLIMITED vacation days
· Projects close to home
· Additional training and education
· Profit Share
· $2500 Signing bonus for right candidate
Position Type: Permanent, Full time
This position is responsible for:
· Leading a team of apprentices.
· Building business alongside the owners.
· Creating systems and process for improvement.
· Advising & communicating with the owners.
· Delegating & overseeing project tasks
· Supervising & mentoring apprentices.
· Authorizing material purchasing
· Viewing / estimating new projects.
· Experience: minimum 5 years experience as a Journeyman Plumber with similar responsibilities
· Training/Education: Journeyperson
· Skills: Excellent oral communication, leadership abilities, experience with all types of plumbing materials
· Traits: Friendly, Team player, Ethical, Operates with integrity, Creative, Inclusive, Flexible
· Clean driving record
· Background check
If you would like the opportunity to contribute to this growing, thriving company while making your own dreams come true, APPLY NOW by sending your resume to [email protected] and let us know why you are the perfect candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38.00-$45.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- plumbing: 5 years (required)
- Red Seal Plumbing Ticket (required)
Work Location: On the road