Kennedy Ford is one of the few remaining family-owned and operated Dealerships in Oakville. Our high-performance award-winning team is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our growing and professional staff.
· Greet guests and customers entering the Dealership
· Handle and direct all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
· Various administrative tasks
· Receipt and posting of payments
· Entry of New and Used vehicle inventory
· Vehicle Licensing
· Ensure the Reception desk is clean and free of clutter
- Demonstrate excellent telephone demeanor with the ability to efficiently and accurately operate the phone system.
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work and be accountable in an environment with strong processes and procedures.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education Preferred
- Previous customer service/administrative experience required
- Dealership Experience is preferred
- Available for a Monday to Friday work week
Our organization is committed to a diverse and inclusive place of work while providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person