What’s Ollie Quinn all about?
It’s pretty simple, we’re an affordable one stop optical shop committed to great customer service and a relaxed environment.
We believe in a quality product that doesn’t break the bank, and in being an active member of our communities. To our customers and employees our message is simple, we want to help you Create Your Own Vision.
What are we looking for?
Flexible and driven
Whatever role you’re in at Ollie Quinn, there’s always room to innovate. We look for people who can’t sit still, who bring passion to everything they do, and who above all else want to change their environments for the better! There are no bad ideas.
Inclusive and Accountable
We’re a lean, mean, optical machine. We believe that results speak for themselves, and we’re not too concerned with titles or ties. What you get done at OQ will be the only stick you are measured by, not how you present. If you are looking to be a layer of management, we are not the place for you but if you want responsibility and accountability to own an area, we just might be.
We take risks and we are always creative when it comes to solving our customers’ problems. We believe being creative means you can see the big picture, and bring unique and innovative approaches to overcome the challenges along the way. We want you to bring your epic personality and problem solving skills to work with you everyday.
Healthcare is the foundation of the eyewear business, which we take very seriously. In order to fulfil our commitment to incredible eyewear, we have friendly, in-store opticians and offer eye exams at most locations to ensure eye health is at the core of every decision. As trusted community healthcare professionals, our doctors are dedicated to bringing superior healthcare to all of our patients through open communication.
We are proud to offer:
- Equipped Exam Lanes
- State-of-the-art optical lab
- A well-trained optical team
- Contact lens fittings
- Marketing support
Doctors of Optometry at OQ provide complete eye care services including:
- Eye exams
- contact lens fitting
- visual field analysis
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
Our Optometrist are:
- Excited to grow and foster a new practice in a self-starter environment with endless potential
- Passionate about delivering the best health care and achieving the optimal outcomes for patients
- Ability to make patients at ease knowing they are receiving the best quality eye examination
- Professional, friendly disposition and keen sense of humour
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing environments
- Fluent in written and verbal English (knowledge of a second language is an asset)
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- OD Degree from the College of Optometrists of Alberta
- Ability to communicate with customers and teammates
Job Type: Fixed term contract
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- License from the Alberta College of Optometrists (required)
Work Location: In person