Receptionist for front desk in a fast-paced environment. Managing members, answering phone as well as taking potential new members on tours. Keeping front desk and lobby area organized. The candidate must also be a team player
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner.
- Answer inquiries from clients and other interested parties.
- Meet or exceed basic workplace safety standards.
- Be courteous and professional when dealing with callers and visitors.
- Handle customer service issues.
- Answer questions about the company's policies and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1N 1V3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person