Position Title: Class 1 Flat Deck Driver
Location: Winnipeg, MB
We are looking for talented and dedicated Class 1 Drivers with flat deck experience to join our fleet.
- Start Time – 7:30 AM
- Schedule – Monday to Friday
- Deliveries with Winnipeg areas.
- All day Driving and everyday home
- Hand bombing required of items from truck on every delivery
- Ensure customer delivery is met in a timely, safe and professional manner
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Must provide a clean 5-year Commercial Driving abstract; no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable with smartphone technology
- Reliable, flexible, punctual and safe driving behaviors
- Comfortable backing in all manner of tight spaces and locations
- Flat bed experience considers an asset
- Must be bondable and legally able to work in Canada
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.