Join our team to achieve your full career potential! We are proactive, outside the box thinkers and doers who stop at nothing to make the iconic Laura and Melanie Lyne brands shine! Privately owned and based in Laval, Quebec, with a strong vision for innovation and optimizing the employee and client experiences, we continue to help generations of Canadian women to look and feel their best.
How will you support the team?
As part of Management, the Store Assistant Manager possesses a passion for fashion and customer service. They recruit and lead a winning team that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer. They foster a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment.
The people who thrive with us have:
- Act as a stylist to build a personalized wardrobe to the customer.
- Develop and coach a team on exemplary customer service, the promotion of different programs, product knowledge and current trends.
- Monitor sales targets frequently and take the required actions to influence results.
- Support the Store Manager in team management and merchandising to achieve sales goals.
- Support daily operations such as receiving merchandise, changing prices, shipping orders/transfers and keeping the store clean.
- Contagious passion for fashion and customer service
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a store management, sales and customer service position
- Demonstrate initiative on an on-going basis.
- Strong team building skills
Don't miss this opportunity to join an exceptional team!
Laura Canada is a family-owned retailer housing two iconic women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market and sell our fashion collections across Canada. We proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 retail store locations as well as operating laura.ca and melanielyne.com. We attribute our success to the unwavering commitment of our teams to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion.
At Laura Canada, we believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience.