Title: Experienced Traffic Control Person/ Experienced Traffic Controller
As an experienced Traffic Control Person, you will be responsible for maintaining safe traffic flow, providing excellent customer service, and adhering to safety protocols and emergency procedures to ensure the safety of workers and the public in construction zones and work areas. Domcor offers competitive wages, training & development, an updated fleet, career advancement opportunities, a 24/7 professional Dispatch Centre and more!
· Safely set up and tear down worksites
· Execute effective traffic management with the proper safety equipment’s.
· Protecting your team and clients with safety by always directing motor/pedestrian traffic
· Communicate effectively with dispatch team.
· Directing other TCP’s on-site
· Itemize truck contents.
· Produce accurate & timely reporting.
· Demonstrate strong decision making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Communicating clearly with drivers, crews on-site and fellow traffic control personnel.
· Minimum 6 months to 1 year of Traffic Control Experience.
· Valid BCCSA TCP/LCT Certification
· Driver’s licence and clean abstract
· Willingness to learn and excel.
· Good work ethic
· Physically capable of working long hours, standing for long period of time, Working outdoors in all weather conditions.
· CSA approved Steel Toe Boots & Rain Gear
Schedule: Job Types: Part Time & Full-time Permanent
- 10, 12 hours shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends & Holiday’s
The position is available immediately and local candidates are preferred. If you are a motivated professional with a passion for ensuring public safety and efficient traffic operations, APPLY TODAY!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 8 – 10 per week
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Lane Closure Technician: 1 year (required)
- BCCSA TCP/LCT Ticket (required)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person