Come and join Keystone Western’s, Driving Force! Where we stay true to our roots; being family and community-focused. We also like to have fun and celebrate our successes!
We specialize in Motorsport Vehicle transport which includes ATVs, side-by-sides, classic/import cars, snowmobiles, golf cars, and everything off-road that is cool!
Keystone Western Inc. / Darcol International is looking for owner-operators with Class 1/AZ Driver's License to operate in Canada / US. We specialize in motorsport, and we haul side-by-side, ATVs, Golf Carts and general freight across Canada and the United States.
For Owner Operator, We Offer:
- Can/Us Van and Deck positions.
- for Van base rate on Miles, for Deck Miles or Revenue is available.
- We Pay for License and Registration /Base Insurance/Plates, WCB/WCIB, Permits, Cat Scale, Bridges and Tolls (on authorized routes only) for the Owner-Operator based on Miles.
- We provide fuel cards and fuel subsidy is paid as fuel prices increase, based on Keystone Western fuel invoices
- All Pickup and Drops paid
- Paid Orientation Training
- NO forced dispatch
- No paint code. We supply Decals and Satellite
- Group Benefits package for you and your family (after 90 days)
- Flexible Home Time
- Semi-monthly direct deposit 15th. & 30 or 31st
All Candidates must provide:
- 2 years of verifiable Canada/US Class 1/AZ driving experience
- Ability to lift 50 to 80 LB
- Must run on ELD, familiar with Canada and USA HOS
- Clean driver abstract
- Criminal record check
- No major preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- Driver must be legally eligible to work in Canada
As a federally regulated employer, Keystone Western Inc./Darcol International fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply.
We are thrilled to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $170,000.00-$250,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- How many years of owner-operator experience do you have?
- Canadian Class 1 Driving: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person