Together with the supervisors in the outlets oversees and ensure the quality standards of the food and beverage operations for the Harrison Hot_Springs Springs Resort and Spa are maintained and facilities provide the optimal level of service.
· Direct supervisory staff in the efficient and safe operation of all food and beverage outlets. (Copper Room, Lakeside Café, Miss Margaret’s, Islands Bar, Room Service)
· Ensure proper guest service is delivered in the outlets.
· Controls Labor Cost to the targets set.
- Make certain that all procedures, control systems and other established operating plans are understood and implemented by supervisors in the outlets.
- Inspect all Harrison Hot_Springs Springs Resort and Spa food and beverage outlets on a daily basis.
- Take responsibility for all administrative functions in the food and beverage outlets.
- Coordinate and communicate all disciplinary actions within the food and beverage service outlets.
- Assume responsibility for the training and standards of the service personnel.
- Take responsibility that all service personnel are trained in Wine and Liquor Service
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness of all Food and Beverage areas.
- Discuss any policy changes with the Food & Beverage Manager
- Assume responsibility for proper maintenance and repair of assets.
- Support and ensure compliance with the Company’s environmental initiatives.
- Critique and review of operations, answers to guest complaints, etc.
- Ensure all beverages inventory done accurately on a weekly basis.
- Perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Minimum of 10 years food and beverage experience required.
· Must have the ability to work varied shifts.
· Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
· Must be able to read, write, and comprehend a wide variety of reports including capital project requests, critique and review of operations, answers to guest complaints, and other normal business communications.
· Must be Computer literate
· Must have knowledge of food and wine service and preparation in a manner consistent with management of a wide variety of restaurant operations.
· Must be able to read and comprehend current union contract, Policy and Procedure manual, and Loss Control manuals.
· Requires a high level of concentration and attention to detail.
· Requires the ability to work independently, prioritize work, and make decisions regarding correct formatting of work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1A3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person