E-Commerce Customer Support Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Wei's Western Wear is a landmark in Red Deer, AB, having operated and led the western and workwear industry in Central Alberta since 1956. Selling top quality western, work, tack and casual wear, Wei's is the destination for all to visit in Central Alberta, and continually, online as they expand their digital presence.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Wei’s is seeking a talented Customer Support Associate to help oversee the success and manage the ongoing operations of our Shopify eCommerce website. This position requires an entry-level understanding of e-commerce, and preferably, the Shopify eCommerce platform. Position is responsible for various customer support, e-commerce, inventory management, and merchandising strategies. This will include a variety of responsibilities, including, but not limited to: Customer Support, Merchandising, Inventory Management, IT (Software and Hardware) Troubleshooting, Process Improvement, Teamwork an.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are bringing a traditional business to the modern digital age, and this role offers you the creative freedom to stretch your multi-disciplinary limits. We’re a well-established business with modern ideals, with intelligent entrepreneurial management who is willing to take risks and invest into the future. You’ll have a large responsibility here with access to management input, and be a key player in the future of the company.
- Responsible for managing the daily operations of our e-commerce business, including fulfilling orders, managing inventory, online customer service, content and inventory management
- Liaise with various in-store departments to develop & enhance the online platform
- Work with in-store team for fulfillment of product in a timely manner
- Plan and execute e-commerce activities across all digital channels including promotion campaigns, content management and logistics arrangements
- Champion customer needs by identifying and analyzing customer preference, manage delivery logistics and post-purchase feedback for an excellent customer experience
- Conduct inventory management processes, including manual counts, par levels, and introduce new systems including ordering, purchase ordering, and more
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, operations, and product development to ensure a cohesive customer experience.
- Respond to customer support tickets and triage to the correct store departments to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Assist in launching and maintaining successful marketing campaigns as directed by our Digital Marketing E-Commerce team
- Conduct data analysis to identify business opportunities; provide actionable insights
- In progress Certificate or Degree in Digital Marketing, IT, information systems, e-commerce or related disciplines
- Understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing and CRMs
- Understanding of Retail, Logistics or Online Retail
- Understanding of Shopify E-Commerce CMS (Content Management System) preferred, with knowledge of web analytics tools
- Self-motivated, good team player and willing to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, independent, presentable, detail-oriented and tenacious
- Strong proficiency in technology, including the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software and tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Red Deer, AB T4N 4B3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- E-commerce: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-09
Expected start date: 2023-10-09