At FLEXAFIT, we provide online, and in-studio elite off-ice training for figure skaters throughout the world. We are looking for a Booking Manager to support our team by managing email communications, training schedules while providing exceptional customer service. This position is an online, work from home position with flexible hours.
You would be responsible for:
- Being a liaison between trainers, skating clubs and clients
- Answering emails promptly with accurate information
- Scheduling all private, group and club training
- Working with our FLEXAFIT Team of managers to tackle new projects, workshops and programs
Skills/experience that will help you succeed in this role:
- Prompt and detailed communication skills through email/whatsap/text etc.
- Previous experience with schedule management and communication software (preferably with MindBody, Zoom, Whatsap and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Friendly and professional customer service
- Understanding of the figure skating industry and terminology
- Must be a self starter with strong time management skills
- Quick problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
There are opportunities to grow within our organization for project management, marketing and sales, social media support and much more!
Must be available Monday to Sunday - Monthly hours 70-80 hours.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25-30 per week
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 15 per week
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Every Weekend
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Do you have excellent communication skills and written skills (correct grammar, punctuation and spelling)?
- Familiarity with figure skating
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-09-28
Expected start date: 2023-09-28