Job Description: Driver/Warehouse Associate
Department of Functional Area: Super Thrift Store
Reports To: Store Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
Note: This is not a complete list of this position’s duties and responsibilities. The items below are examples of the types of activities performed. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow proper store policies, procedures and guidelines at all times and adhere to proper dress code with steel toed boots, SuperThrift clothing visible.
- Strong customer service skills, specifically in telephone communication, ensuring exceptional interactions with customers and addressing their inquiries effectively.
- Proficient in efficiently planning and organizing pick-up schedules, optimizing routes for timely and cost-effective deliveries.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to effectively organize daily tasks and handle logistical challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills to streamline operations and enhance productivity.
- Pick up donations as requested by the Store Manager.
- Assist with keeping the store clean, organized, and stocked. Put new merchandise on the sales floor in the designated areas and assist on the sales floor as required.
- Unload donation bin and store/sort contents.
- Housekeeping duties within all store areas as required.
- Follow the daily schedule laid out by the Store Manager.
- Participate in leadership and on the job training as required.
- Participate in daily Store meetings.
Be flexible with scheduling. May be required to work evenings and weekends.
Primarily collaborating with the Store Manager keeping them informed about daily operational matters at all times.
See the Store Managers for all situations that require decision making apart from normal procedure.
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area (streets and municipalities) preferred.
- Able to lift over 50 lb.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the Store Manager, employees, students, and volunteers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Class 5 driver licence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour